AHLAN WASAHLAN ~

Monday 30 November 2015

Month Sickness ==''

Assalamualaikum Keyboardersss !! 
Today im just wanna share about ma feelin' . I didn't know why this month imma felt very not well. About last week, i got hot fever 3 days .. sneezing and till now coughing . It was terrible for me. Just guest what?? This month, my FINAL EXAM FOR SEMESTER ONE is comingggg around !! im feeling afraid with those but dont know how,, still not taking any action to boost up my level in my academic. Have all of u sometime feel very lazy? so called, "The laziest of the year" ?? hahaha. thats what im gonna expressed it now. I hope i get that "hardworking" spirit before it too late. Ahahhh,,! U know what, yesterday my friends and I went to ILKAP as a POM-POM girls for Umesc Sports Day to support our sport house's team #SHARK  (blue team) . Anyway,, congratss to all player. U guys have did the best. Even though, #BISON won the overall and be champion one ! But, it didn't matter as long as u enjoy! that's what we want. Yeahh,, im too busy right now to wrote down all my diaries in here.. that's why just a few in a month i will open up this. Actually, im taking part in Bowling Tournament .. it was really really fun, exciting and stressfull also because our next team was a pro n good one. Just because we are from junior and they were more senior from us, a little bit got psycho from that team. Their score marks much better than us T..T ...but, what im gonna tell to u is not about that marks, but thats about the experience! Yeahh,, that was a great moment ... u could felt the experienced played together with senior and for sure next year i will taking part again.. hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment